• Super Bowl standout Ray Lewis of the Baltimore Ravens will host the 2013 UM Sports Hall of Fame Celebrity Dolphin Tournament on Friday and Saturday in Islamorada. Headquarters is the Postcard Inn at Holiday Isle. Other football celebrities include: Warren Sapp, Ted Hendricks, Jim Kelly, Brett Romberg, Gary Dunn, Damione Lewis, and Randall Hill. For more information, visit www.canesfish.com or call tournament director K.C. Jones at 305-925-3660.
Win cash for catching tasty fish in the Burdines Waterfront Dolphin & Blackfin Tuna Tournament from Friday through Sunday in Marathon. Entry fees are $100 for adult anglers and $50 for juniors. Call Brenda Duff at 305-743- 5317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• More than $10,000 in cash and prizes will be awarded in the Ladies Dolphin Championship on Saturday in Key West. Entry fee is $400 per boat. Email Lee@murraymarine.com or call 305-296-0364.
• Attend the Keys’ annual underwater music festival July 13 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Looe Key, about six miles south of Big Pine Key, staged by WWUS 104.1 FM. The theme is “Salute to the Rolling Stone Crabs” in honor of the band’s 50-year career and the Keys’ local seafood delicacy. For more information, visit www.lowerkeyschamber.com.
• Some $10,000 in prize money will be awarded in the Islamorada Dolphin Tournament from July 12-14 out of Smuggler’s Cove. Entry fee is $150 per angler or $650 per boat before June 22; $175 per angler and $700 per boat after June 22. Call 305-852-2102 or email email@example.com.
• The Bimini Sands Resort & Marina will host a Lionfish Bash from July 12-14. Entry fee is $200 per boat for up to four hunters. Cash prizes will be awarded. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-586-3107.
• Few rules and no entry fee highlight the Treasure Trove Fishing Tournament on July 20 on Fort Lauderdale Beach. Awards will be handed out for weighing multiple species and there will be a charity auction. Both rod-and-reel and spearfishing are allowed. Email Trovefishing@gmail.com or call Phil at 754-245-6062.
• Lobster hunters are invited to Bug Fest By the Sea from July 21-27 in Lauderdale-By-The-Sea. The event features a lobster contest with $1,000 in cash and prizes; a bug hunting seminar; underwater photo/video contest and cooking demonstrations. Visit www.lbtsevents.com.
• Make a plan to participate in the annual lobster mini-season held statewide July 24-25. Sport divers need a recreational saltwater fishing license and a lobster permit. The bag limit is six per person in the Keys and Biscayne National Park; 12 everywhere else. Visit www.myFWC.com.