Celebrity Cruises said one more weeklong voyage must be canceled before it can start sailing again in Galapagos National Park.
The cruise line, part of Miami-based Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., has cut the June 23 sailing because its license will still be suspended over the transportation and storage of out-of-season lobster. It had previously canceled the June 2, 9 and 16 trips aboard the 98-passenger Celebrity Xpedition.
The license to enter the park will be reinstated for the scheduled June 30 trip, a spokeswoman said.
Passengers booked on the June 23 cruise will get a full refund as well as a 25 percent credit for a future cruise on the Celebrity Xpedition in the next two years. Passengers who booked plane tickets through Celebrity will get a full refund; those who booked separately will get a refund of their change fees.
Royal Caribbean Cruises has not said what the financial impact the cancellations will be.