• Education Editor/MomsMiami: Charlene Pacenti, 305-376-3587, @MomsMiami
• Suburban and Health Editor: Joan Chrissos, 305-376-2635
• Neighbors South Editor: Scott Andron, 305-376-4528
• Neighbors North Editor: Mark Worth, 305-376-3591
• Weekend/ Miami.com Editor: Fred Gonzalez, 305-376-3508
• Assistant Miami.com Editor: Amy Reyes, 305-376-3658
• Travel/Home & Design Editor: Marjie Lambert, 305-376-4939, @marjielambert
• Food Editor: Kathy Martin, 305-376-3663
• Video Studio Manager: Karen Burkett, 305-376-3464
El Nuevo Editors
• Executive Editor: Manny Garcia, 305-376-3445, @manny_garcia1
• Senior Editor for Online and Production: Teresa E. Frontado, 305-376-3545, @tfrontado
• News Editor: Luis Felipe Lopez, 305-376-2239, @lflopez_enh
• Night News Editor: Douglas Rojas-Sosa, 305-376-4561, @DouglasRojas
• Galeria Editor: Maru Antunano, 305-376-2232
• Sports Editor: Luis Sanchez, 305-376-2147, @luisfsanchez6
• Opiniones/Perspectiva Editor: Andres Hernandez-Alende, 305-376-2166
• Photo Editor: Orlando Mellado, 305-376-3582
Continuous News Desk
The hub of the newsroom brings you the latest online, on your phone and tablet, across social media, and in the newspaper. Staffed with reporters, editors and digital producers, the CND handles breaking stories and plans when and where stories will appear on all of our platforms.
• If you have a news tip: Call the desk at 305-376-INFO (4636) or send it to dadenews@MiamiHerald.com or browardnews@MiamiHerald.com
WLRN-Miami Herald News provides news and information to a weekly audience on air and online of more than 500,000 from Palm Beach to Key West. Its the nations only public radio newsroom embedded in a major daily paper. It was launched on Sept. 1, 2003, matching the stations place on the dial, 91.3 FM. • To reach the radio newsroom: Call 305-376-3490 or email radionews@MiamiHerald.com. On Twitter: @WLRN
Miami.com, the Miami Heralds entertainment and lifestyle website, is your source for Miami events and things to do in and around the South Florida area. From nightlife to restaurants, shopping and movies, Miami.com provides the best curated content for the socially active.
• Contact Miami.com with questions or suggestions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. On Twitter: @Miamicom
Join our coverage
• Contribute online: We appreciate readers who sign up with Miami.com, where you can share reviews on hot spots like restaurants and clubs. Or join the thousands participating online by commenting on stories at MiamiHerald.com.
• Share your insights: Help the Miami Herald and WLRN cover the news by joining the Public Insight Network. To participate, go to MiamiHerald.com/insight or contact our Public Insight analyst, Stefania Ferro, at sferro@MiamiHerald.com or 305-376-3563.
The goal of the Miami Herald Editorial Board is to come up with solutions to South Floridas pressing problems and to celebrate our communitys successes. Our editorials are not the final say, however. We value our readers opinions and we welcome your suggestions. Let us know how you feel about the issues that challenge South Florida.