Nabil Hadjarab, 33, an Algerian man whom the Obama administration disclosed last year has been cleared for release. He has never been charged with a crime at Guantánamo's war court.

Mohammed al-Hamiri, in his 30s, a Yemeni man whom the Obama administration disclosed last year has been cleared for release. He has never been charged with a crime at Guantánamo's war court.

Mohammed Haydar, about 35, a Yemeni man who has never been charged with a crime at Guantánamo's war court. In January 2010, a federal task force approved him for conditional return to his homeland, a third country or transfer to the United States if the prison camps in Cuba are closed. It said he was eligible for conditional release, if the security situation in Yemen improves -- or a viable third-country settlement or rehabilitation program is found.

Zahir Hamdoun, 33, a Yemeni man who has never been charged with a crime at Guantánamo's war court.In January 2010, a federal task force approved him for conditional return to his homeland, a third country or transfer to the United States if the prison camps in Cuba are closed. It said he was eligible for conditional release, if the security situation in Yemen improves -- or a viable third-country settlement or rehabilitation program is found. His attorney, John Chandler, said he was previously a long-term hunger strike who was force fed for more than a year since 2006.

Abdulsalam Al-Hela, 45, a Yemeni man who has never been charged with a crime at Guantánamo's war court and is held as an "indefinite detainee."

Yasin Ismael, in his 30s, a Yemeni man who has never been charged with a crime at Guantánamo's war court. In January 2010, a federal task force designated him as an "indefinite detainee."
Fayez al Kandari, 35, a Kuwaiti man who for a time was considered for prosecution by military commission. A federal judge upheld Kandari's indefinite detention on Sept. 15, 2010, denying his habeas corpus petition. In January 2010, a federal task force designated him as an "indefinite detainee."

Hayil al-Mithali, 36, a Yemeni man who has never been charged with a crime at Guantánamo's war court. In January 2010, a federal task force designated him as an "indefinite detainee."

Samir Mukbel, in his 30s, a Yemeni man whose attorney helped him tell his story in a column published in The New York Times in April. In January 2010, a federal task force approved him for conditional return to his homeland, a third country or transfer to the United States if the prison camps in Cuba are closed. It said he was eligible for conditional release, if the security situation in Yemen improves -- or a viable third-country settlement or rehabilitation program is found. He was among the first captives to arrive at the prison, in January 2002.

Abdulatif Nasir, 48, a Moroccan man who has never been charged with a crime at Guantánamo's war court. In January 2010, a federal task force designated him as an "indefinite detainee."

Fawzi al Odah, 36, a Kuwaiti man who has no lawyer but whose father Khalid said his son told him via a Red Cross video teleconference on May 21 that he was being force fed twice daily. Defense lawyers say other detainees have confirmed this as well, although without a lawyer of record the Justice Department has not sent notification. A federal judge upheld his indefinite detention on Aug. 23, 2009, denying his habeas corpus petition. In January 2010, a federal task force designated him as an "indefinite detainee."















My Yahoo