Daily tours have started at Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin in Spring Green. Officials say the most dramatic preservation work visitors will see this season involves the landscape. Workers removed walnut trees near the main drive to eventually plant an apple orchard. They’ve also restored the prairie land on Welsh Hill and removed trees to restore historic views of the windmill tower. The famous architect used the 600-acre property as a laboratory of sorts, changing and expanding it until he died in 1959.
Details: www.taliesinpreservation.org or 608-588-7090.