Horseradish mixed with mayonnaise gives zip to boneless, skinless chicken thighs, while panko bread crumbs form a golden crust. Chicken thighs have great flavor and remain juicy when sautéed.
Panko bread crumbs are a Japanese variety made from bread that has been baked or toasted, giving them a firm texture.
The potatoes and snap peas take only minutes to make in a microwave oven.
This meal contains 599 calories with 36 percent from fat.
Fred Tasker’s wine tip: Let’s try a lightly sweet white chenin blanc to ease the sting of the horseradish.
• Boneless, skinless chicken breasts can be used instead of thighs.
• Two garlic cloves can be substituted for the minced garlic.
• Prepare ingredients.
• Make chicken.
• While chicken cooks, make potatoes and snap peas.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need for tonight’s’ Dinner in Minutes:
• To buy: 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs; 1 jar reduced-fat mayonnaise; 1 jar prepared horseradish; 1 container panko bread crumbs; 1 package sugar snap peas; 1 pound sweet potatoes.
• Staples: Olive oil, minced garlic, salt, black peppercorns.