• Second Cup, 11045 Pines Blvd., Pembroke Pines, is offering customers a free 16-ounce coffee drink — lattes and cappuccinos included — any morning in March before 9 a.m. as part of its March Morning Madness promotion; 954-450-9300.
• Sosta, 1025 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach, has added a 3-7 p.m. weekday happy hour with $4 beer; $5 wine, $3 sangria and $3-$8 light bites. Heat fans are invited to enjoy a Diavola pizza and a Peroni beer for $12 on game days; 305-722-5454.
• The Hoxton, 1111 SW First Ave., Miami, has added a 5-8 p.m. weekday happy hour with half-price wings, $2 oysters, $5 well drinks and house wine, half-price Stella and Guinness and $100 bottles of Ketel One and Black Label; 305-677-8466.
• Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza, 2203 S. Federal Hwy., Fort Lauderdale, is offering a 20 percent discount on Wednesdays in March to customers who mention Mothers Against Drunk Driving; 954-462-5555.
• Tutto’s Mare, 2525 Third Ave., Miami, celebrates Sony Open Tennis beginning Monday with big-screen viewing and 4-8 p.m. specials including $5 well drinks, $3 craft beers assorted bar bites. Present your Sony Open ticket and enjoy a free bottle of prosecco; 305-858-2525.
• Chef Mark Militello, a James Beard Award winner at the late, great Mark’s Place in North Miami, has created a menu for 75 Main, 270 E. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach.
• New Times food blogger Laine Doss won last month’s sushi-rolling competition at RA Sushi in South Miami. The Tri-County Humane Society will receive $5 for each of her Tropical Heat Rolls sold in March.
Compiled by Food Editor Kathy Martin. Send news to kmartin@MiamiHerald.com by noon Monday for consideration in next week’s column.