It’s time for the NBA’s Noche Latina games — the annual celebration honoring both players and fans alike who hail from Latin American countries.
The Heat will celebrate the Noche Latina at AmericanAirlines Arena during three home games — the March 6th game against the Orlando Magic, the March 8th game versus the Philadelphia 76ers and the March 10th game versus the Indiana Pacers.
At those games, the Heat players will wear a special 2013 Noche Latina black uniform featuring “EL HEAT” on the front while the visiting teams will wear their white home uniforms.
During all Noche Latina games, there will be Latin-themed music, performances, and in-game activities.
Among the special events at the Noche Latina games:
• El Heat t-shirt toss courtesy of Pepsi.
• Café Bustelo product sampling during pre-game at the bottom of Gates 1 and 2.
• Goya will distribute rally towels at their kiosk on the main concourse.
• Florida Blue will distribute sunglasses at their kiosk on the main concourse.
• Latin music played throughout the game.
• Various elements of the game presentation will be conducted in both English and Spanish.