• Impact player: Seattle linebacker Bobby Wagner made the interception that started a Seahawk drive at the Dolphins 35, swinging field position in a first quarter with more punts than first downs.
• Highlights: The Dolphins held the Seahawks to 0 for 4 on third down, no first downs and 27 yards of offense. After Wagner’s interception, Jared Odrick snagged Marshawn Lynch for a 5-yard loss, part of holding Seattle without even a field-goal try.
• Lowlights: Ryan Tannehill’s interception. Two minus-yardage plays involving Reggie Bush. Pretty much anything with the Dolphins offense, which managed only three first downs itself.
• Impact player: Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson was 7 for 8 for 103 yards and threw a touchdown, and added 13 yards on three carries.
• Highlights: Bush’s 21-yard touchdown run, behind excellent blocking by center Mike Pouncey, showed his elusiveness and explosiveness. The defense continued to stuff the Seahawks running game, allowing only 26 yards on eight carries in the quarter.
• Lowlights: Seattle receiver Golden Tate set up Seattle’s first touchdown of the game with a 32-yard catch on which he appeared to push Dolphins cornerback R.J. Stanford down before diving for the ball.
Impact player: Wilson completed all seven of his passes for 66 yards and a 4-yard touchdown pass as Seattle took a 14-7 lead.
• Highlights: The sprinklers! — which turned on unexpectedly during the game.
• Lowlights: Take your pick. Seattle didn’t bother taking an illegal shift penalty because the Dolphins completed a third-and-4 pass for 3 yards. Seattle walked down the field on their drive as they found gaps in the short zones of the Dolphins coverage. Nobody was close to Seattle running back Michael Robinson on his 4-yard touchdown reception with four minutes remaining in the third quarter.
• Impact player: Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill directed three scoring drives, going 7 for 9 for 156 yards and a touchdown.
• Highlights: Dan Carpenter’s game-winning, 43-yard field goal as time expired. Davone Bess’ 19- and 26-yard catches on the final 90-yard drive. The roughing-the-passer call that nullified an end zone-interception on what Tannehill called a bad throw. Daniel Thomas’ touchdown on the next play. The play action bomb to Charles Clay that tied the score at 21.
• Lowlights: Leon Washington’s 98-yard kickoff return touchdown, the second return touchdown against the Dolphins in two weeks.