• Follow Daniels on Twitter @FACDaniels.
• TNA Wrestling hosts an Ultimate Fan Xperience in conjunction with the TNA Turning Point pay-per-view, presented by Direct Auto Insurance, on Sunday, Nov. 11 at Universal Studios Orlando.
The Ultimate Fan Xperience package includes an afternoon lunch hosted by TNA champ The Charismatic Enigma Jeff Hardy and Cowboy James Storm, early entry into the Impact Zone for the pay-per-view and a post-show meet-n-greet with a star of Impact Wrestling.
Cost is $99.99. Go to http://shoptna.com/turning-point-ultimate-fan-xperience.aspx.
• To help those affected by Hurricanes Sandy, the TNA MAKE AN IMPACT campaign provides an array of outreach opportunities.
Visit www.tnamakeanimpact.com, like FACEBOOK.com/tnamakeanimpact or follow @tnamakeanimpact on Twitter to join the company’s efforts to help spread the message, share personal stories, donate money or find out how to volunteer.
TNA created a ‘MAKE AN IMPACT’ collector T-shirt for a $20 purchase, plus shipping and handling at www.tnamakeanimpact.com or www.shoptna.com. All proceeds from that purchase will go to the American Red Cross aiding the relief efforts.
Many TNA Impact Wrestling superstars and other celebrities will be wearing MAKE AN IMPACT T-shirts and then autographing them for auction on the website.
You can also make a $10 donation through your mobile phone by texting “RedCross” to 90999.
• TNA Impact Wrestling airs live 8 p.m. EST Thursdays on Spike TV.
• Follow me on Twitter @smFISHMAN, http://twitter.com/#!/smFISHMAN, where I post links and information. Opinions expressed reflect no other entity. I can also be found tweeting incessantly during wrestling shows weekly.