• Westminster Christian 55, Keys Gate 0: The host Warriors (5-4) defeated Keys Gate (3-5).
Running back Tim Irvin scored five touchdowns — three on the ground and two on receptions. He had a total of 126 all-purpose yards.
Sophomore Jordan Cronkite rushed for 81 yards on eight carries, scoring two touchdowns.
Miami Beach 21, Miami Springs 7: It was a balanced matchup, but Miami Beach took the lead early and held it to come out ahead over the Hawks at Milander Park.
A short pass to Ty McCall from Jose Fernandez got the scoring started midway through the first quarter. The following Hawks drive was unproductive, but it was a blocked punt that allowed the Hi-Tides to score again right away.
• South Miami 26, Miami High 6: Linebacker Korey Moss and defensive end Matthew De La Vega pounded Miami High ball carriers and controlled the line of scrimmage, leading South Miami (5-4, 2-2) past the Stingarees (3-6, 2-2) at Curtis Park.
The defensive tandem combined for four sacks, eight tackles for loss and generally hectored quarterback Kelvin Reyes into 7 for 29 passing and keeping Miami off the scoreboard until Reyes found Keyshawn Young for a 20-yard score in the final seconds.
• Norland 27, Key West 20: Norland’s victory helped it clinch district 5A-16 and keeps the Vikings undefeated in district play for the season.
The Viking’s key offensive player of the game was running back LaKeith Stafford, who had 113 yards rushing and a touchdown.
• Mourning 35, HML 0: The Sharks receiving tandem of Stanley Luc and Carlton Stamp, and a stingy defense helped the Sharks (4-4) beat the Trojans (0-8).
• Mater 63, Hialeah Gardens 7: The Lions were led by Anthony McRae, who rushed for 105 yards and three touchdowns. Octavio Garcia rushed for 49 yards and scored three touchdowns.
Booker T. Washington 68, Pace 17: The Spartans stunned the Tornadoes (8-1, 4-0) by jumping out to a 14-0 lead after the first quarter. But then the Tornadoes settled down and did what they do best — score points.
Coral Gables 28, Coral Park 0: The Cavaliers (3-6, 2-2) defeated the Rams (1-7, 0-4) in a District 14-8A game at Tropical Stadium.