• Flanagan 29, Everglades 7: The Falcons earned their first district win.
Flanagan got on the board first with a 26-yard field goal by Giancarlo Bonilla. The go-ahead score for the Falcons would come moments later when Ryan Stanley hooked up with Dylan Malson on a 55-yard touchdown strike.
The Eagles (3-2, 1-1) controlled the clock the rest of the way, building a comfortable 23-7 lead over Everglades (3-2, 1-1).
• Cardinal Gibbons 49, Fort Lauderdale 25: Quarterback Peyton Bender and Ryan Giaratano combined to throw four touchdowns (two each), leading the visiting Chiefs to 408 yardage in total offense, including 25 first downs in a nondistrict game at Northeast.
Gibbons (5-0) had built a 35-13 halftime lead with Bender threw both of his touchdown passes to George Rushings. Michael Ferguson, who led all rushers with 96 yards on 15 carries, scored on a 9-yard run to help erase a 6-0 Fort Lauderdale (2-2) lead.
• Boyd Anderson 56 Coral Glades 20: In the second half, Boyd Anderson scored 43 unanswered points.
The Cobras were led by quarterback Gregory Hankerson who threw 270 yards and four touchdowns.
Kamaal J. DeSouza
• Pine Crest 24, Pope John Paul II 14: With 2:10 remaining, Pine Crest quarterback Zach Smith connected with Kalvin Clein on a 60-yard touchdown to seal the win.
Smith finished 4 of 13 passing for 134 yards. Clein had two catches for 71 yards and the scoring strike.
• Key West 45, Keys Gate Christian 0: Key West’s triple-option offense has produced long touchdown runs all season — and it happened again.
The Conchs got two scoring runs from Elliott Valdez (34 and 17 yards) and one each from Donald Roberts (62), Norman Lopez (48) and Dorian Cannon (20). Jeffery Anilus also scored from a yard out and Laurence Marius returned a fumble for 34 yards for a touchdown.
Key West (4-1) forced Keys Gate Christian (2-2-1) into six turnovers.