Several roads are closed due to construction and causing delays for Wednesday commuters in South Florida.
• A multiple vehicle crash involving a bus injured several people in North Miami Beach. Southbound lanes at Northeast 142nd Street are closed.
• The center lane on Northwest 79th Street south of Interstate 95 is blocked because of roadway debris.
• A crash has an outside lane blocked on eastbound State Road 94 at Southwest 117th Avenue.
• The exit ramp from northbound Interstate 95 to eastbound I-95 is closed for construction.
• Two right lanes are closed on eastbound I-95 and westbound I-95 at Biscayne Boulevard due to construction.
• The exit ramp from westbound Interstate 95 to southbound I-95 is closed for construction.
• All lanes are closed between westbound State Road 836 heading to the northbound State Road 826 exit due to construction.
• A right lane is closed on southbound State Road 836 at the southbound State Road 826 exit due to construction.
• Roads are clear.
This article will be updated as more information becomes available. For more traffic and maps, click here.