• Offseason additions: WR/KR Jacoby Jones, G Bobbie Williams, G/C Tony Wragge, DT Ryan McBean, CB Corey Graham.
• Key draft picks: DE/OLB Courtney Upshaw, G Kelechi Osemele, RB Bernard Pierce, C Gino Gradkowski, S Christian Thompson, CB Asa Jackson, WR Tommy Streeter.
• Offseason losses: WR Lee Evans, G Ben Grubbs, DE/DT Cory Redding, NT Brandon McKinney, DE/OLB Jarret Johnson, CB Chris Carr, SS Tom Zbikowski, S Haruki Nakamura.
• Outlook: Coming off a 12-4 season, the Ravens were just short of another Super Bowl appearance. Baltimore is finally putting together an offense that matches its defense led by Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. The emergence of second-year receiver Torrey Smith is important to spread out the offense for running back Ray Rice and receiver Anquan Boldin.
• Offseason additions: RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis, G Travelle Wharton, DE Jamaal Anderson, CB Jason Allen, CB Terence Newman.
• Key draft picks: CB Dre Kirkpatrick, G Kevin Zeitler, DT Devon Still, WR Mohamed Sanu, DT Brandon Thompson, TE Orson Charles, CB Shaun Prater, WR Melvin Jones, S George Iloka, RB Dan Herron.
• Offseason losses: RB Cedric Benson, WR Jerome Simpson, WR Andre Caldwell, G Bobbie Williams, G Nate Livings, DE/DT Jonathan Fanene, DE Frostee Rucker, OLB Keith Rivers, OLB Brandon Johnson, CB Kelly Jennings, S Chris Crocker.
• Outlook: The emergence of rookie quarterback Andy Dalton and receiver A.J. Green sparked the Bengals into a surprise appearance in the playoffs. The hard part is building on that success.
• Offseason additions: DE Frostee Rucker, DE Juqua Thomas-Parker.
• Key draft picks: RB Trent Richardson, QB Brandon Weeden, OT Mitchell Schwartz, DT John Hughes, WR Travis Benjamin, ILB James-Michael Johnson, G Ryan Miller.
• Offseason losses: RB Peyton Hillis, OT Tony Pashos, G Eric Steinbach, DE Jayme Mitchell, S Mike Adams.
• Outlook: If the Browns are taking a big step forward on offense, this year’s draft class will play a big part. Trent Richardson and Brandon Weeden are primed to start at running back and quarterback, respectively. If former UM speedster Travis Benjamin can make a splash in the return game and as a slot receiver, the Browns will take a big jump toward respectability in an extremely tough division.
• Offseason additions: TE Leonard Pope, ILB Brandon Johnson.
• Key draft picks: G David DeCastro, OT Mike Adams, NT Alameda Ta’amu, ILB Sean Spence, RB/KR Chris Rainey.
• Offseason losses: QB Dennis Dixon, RB Mewelde Moore, OT Max Starks, G Chris Kemoeatu, DE/DT Aaron Smith, ILB James Farrior, DE/DT Aaron Smith.
• Outlook: Pittsburgh’s offseason is usually full of holdouts, quiet drafts full of unexpected value and releasing veterans at just the right time. No change this year. Receivers Mike Wallace ended his holdout, and Antonio Brown signed a long-term deal. Expect UM linebacker Sean Spence and running back Chris Rainey from Florida to make a big impact as rookies, and the Steelers to overcome the losses of Aaron Smith, James Farrior and Max Starks.