All public and Catholic schools, and most private schools, in Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe counties are closed.
University of Miami, Florida International University, Miami Dade College, Broward College, Florida Atlantic University, Barry University, St. Thomas University and Keiser College are closed. Classes are expected to resume on Tuesday.
Tri-Rail is shut down and will resume Tuesday.
Metrorail resumes regular service at 5 a.m. and Metrobus resumes regular service at approximately 3:40 a.m. Metrobus routes 301 and 302, the Dade-Monroe Express and Card Sound Express will not be providing service.
Broward Transit bus service and Paratransit services will resume.
The city of Miami will have regular trash and debris pickup.
Garbage pick-up for Miami-Dade and unincorporated areas resumes normal schedule.
Garbage pick-up for Broward municipalities and unincorporated areas will be on a normal schedule on Monday, except in the city of Weston, where there will not be trash pick-up.
Miami International Airport and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport remain open. ravelers are urged to confirm flight information with their airline before coming to the airport because there may be more canceled and delayed flights.
Miami-Dade, Broward County courthouses will be closed.
The offices of the Miami-Dade state attorney and public defender will be closed.
The Third District Court of Appeal and the 11th Circuit Court, both in Miami, will be closed, as well as the Seventh Circuit Court in Fort Lauderdale and the 16th Circuit Court in Key West.
Miami City Hall will be closed until noon. All nonessential employees have the day off.
The United States District Court in Key West, Miami and Fort Lauderdale will be closed.
U.S. POSTAL SERVICE
There will be regular mail delivery in South Florida. The exception may be the Florida Keys.
MALLS AND GROCERY STORES
Most will return to normal hours on Monday.
• Jackson Health System hospitals and emergency rooms are operating and remain open. All Jackson clinics are open Monday during normal hours.
• The Veterans Administration Healthcare Miami VA Healthcare System clinics in Miami-Dade, Broward, Key Largo and Key West will be closed Monday. The emergency department will continue to operate. Patients are being called and rescheduled.
• All Miami-Dade County Health Department offices and clinics will be closed Monday, including the WIC and Refugee clinics.
• All clinical locations of the University of Miami Health System, including University of Miami Hospital, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, UMHC-Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center and all satellite clinics, will be open for appointments Monday. Non-clinical research and administrative staff will be off on Monday.
• Miami Childrens Hospital operations remain as planned for Monday and the Blue Lagoon and Waterford locations will be open for business Monday. The MCH-owned physician practices will be open tomorrow for business as usual. MCH Urgent Centers are open Monday during regular hours. MCH Outpatient Centers may be modified for Monday.
• Baptist Hospital, Doctors Hospital, South Miami Hospital and West Kendall Baptist Hospital are open and operating on normal schedule. All emergency rooms are open and available for emergencies and urgent care patients.