As Isaac reaches the Florida Keys and other parts of South Florida, here’s a look at what’s closed because of the storm:
• All public and Catholic schools in Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe counties will be closed Monday.
Most private schools closed Monday, among them:
• Ransom Everglades in Miami.
• Belen Jesuit Prep School in Miami-Dade.
• American Heritage in Plantation.f
• Temple Beth Am Day School in Pinecrest.
• The Roig Academy in Miami-Dade.
• Montessori Ivy League School in Pembroke Pines.
• Chaminade-Madonna College Prep. in Hollywood.
• University of Miami closed through Monday, but the medical campus remains open. Classes for first-year and second-year medical students have been cancelled for Monday.
• Florida International University closed through Monday.
• Miami Dade College classes canceled for Sunday and Monday. MDC reopens at 6 a.m. Tuesday. The MDC hotline is 305-237-7500.
• Broward College will make a decision at noon Sunday about the status of classes and operations for Monday.
• Barry University in Miami Shores will be closed Sunday and Monday.
• St. Thomas University in Miami-Dade will be closed until Tuesday.
• Keiser University’s Miami and Fort Lauderdale campuses will be closed Monday.
• Key West International Airport and Marathon Airport closed until further notice.
• Miami and Fort Lauderdale airports remain open, depending on the speed of sustained winds. Flight cancellations vary according to airlines.
• No trash pick-up in Miami-Dade on Monday
• No trash pick-up in Broward on Monday.
• City of Miami will have trash pick-up on Monday.
• Monroe County courthouses, county offices and sheriff’s administrative offices will be closed Monday.
• Miami-Dade courts and clerk of courts’ offices will be closed Monday. Any court closures or changes to court schedules will be posted at www.jud11.flcourts.org or can be obtained by calling the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Hotline at 305-349-7777.
The offices of the Miami-Dade state attorney and public defender will be closed Monday.
• Broward County courthouses will be closed Monday.
• The Third District Court of Appeal and the 11th Circuit Court, both in Miami, will be closed, as well as the Seventh Circuit Court in Fort Lauderdale and the 1 6th Circuit Court in Key West.
• The United States District Court in Key West, Miami and Fort Lauderdale will be closed on Monday. The courthouses will reopen when public schools in those counties reopen or until further notice.
• The Veterans’ Administration Healthcare Miami VA Healthcare System clinics in Miami-Dade, Broward, Key Largo and Key West will be closed Monday. The emergency department will continue to operate. Patients are being called and rescheduled.
• All Miami-Dade County Health Department offices and clinics will be closed Monday, including the WIC and Refugee clinics.
• Miami Children’s Hospital Urgent Care Centers are closed Sunday. Children requiring care can visit the Miami Children’s Hospital Emergency Department at 3100 SW 62nd Ave.