Commuters can expect some delays traveling on Interstate 95 in Miami-Dade and Interstate 595 in Broward on their Friday morning drive.
• Three hit-and-run crashes are delaying commuters on southbound I-95 at US 1, Northwest 69th Street and Northwest 95th Street.
• Construction on westbound I-195 has left one right lane blocked before Biscayne Boulevard, and all lanes and a ramp closed at the I-95 north ramp. The exit ramp from northbound I-95 to eastbound I-195 is also closed.
• A truck caught fire on westbound I-595 and SR 7. Lanes are blocked.
• A crash on SR 84 and Davie Road may delay drivers.
A hit-and-run crash on southbound I-95 and I-595 is causing delays.
• A crash on westbound I-595 and SR 91 may cause delays. There is no roadblock.
This article will be updated as more information becomes available.
For more on traffic, click here.