• Bassbusters Florida will hold a team bass tournament Saturday and Sunday on Lake Okeechobee at Clewiston. Entry fee is $60 for the silver division on Saturday; $100 for the gold division on Sunday. Call 941-232-9539 or visit bassbustersflorida.com.
• Make plans to fish in the free Treasure Trove Fishing Tournament on Saturday in Fort Lauderdale. Entry is free. Prizes will be awarded. Call Phil Dunn at 754-245-6062 or email email@example.com.
• Miami Beach Rowing Club will conduct high-performance rowing summer camps in July featuring Olympian Francisco Viacava and his staff. Dates are Monday through July 27. Fees are $445. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-861-8876.
• Make plans to compete for money and prizes in the Great Florida Bug Hunt contest July 25-26 in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea. The tournament is open to certified scuba divers. Prizes will be awarded for the largest three lobsters by weight. Weigh-ins are at El Prado Park at 5p.m. on both days 25 and 26. Entry fee is $15. Entry deadline is Tuesday. Register at www.goldcoastscuba.net/gold-coast-scuba.
• The Miami Spiny Lobster Tournament will be held July 25-26 out of Deli Lane & Sunset Tavern in South Miami. First place pays $500. There is also a Lionfish Tournament with a $150 top prize. For more information, call 305-665-0606.
• Make plans to attend a fundraising auction and dinner to benefit Casting for Recovery, a fly-fishing program for breast cancer survivors, on July 28 at Knights Armament in Titusville. Call Lily Renzetti at 321-267-7705 or email Lily@Renzetti.com.
To our readers
This page is a regular weekly feature focusing on Florida outdoors adventures and upcoming events. If you would like to add to this listing, email scocking@MiamiHerald.com or fax to 305-376-2295.