Some crashes and construction are delaying South Florida commuters on Friday morning.
• A crash on Interstate 95 southbound before exit 6A is blocking the two right lanes.
• There is a crash on State Road 836 on the west ramp to 137th Avenue southbound in Tamiami.
• Another crash with injuries is blocking I-95 southbound at Northwest 103rd Street.
• A disabled vehicle on I-95 northbound at Northwest 79th Street is blocking the express lane.
• Police are investigating a crash on Southwest 232nd Street and 185th Avenue.
• A crash on eastbound Palmetto Expressway/State Road 826 and Northwest 37th Avenue may delay commuters in Opa-locka. No road block has been reported.
• A crash may cause delays on I-95 southbound at West Blue Heron Road.
• There is a hit-and-run crash on SR 9 at Exit 26 southbound to Broward Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale.
• A crash is causing slowdowns on I-95 before Griffin Road in Dania Beach.
• Another crash on I-95 southbound is blocking the three left lanes at West Sample Road.
• A crash on northbound I-95 at Sheridan Street is blocking lanes. Florida Highway Patrol warns commuters to use caution.
• Another crash on northbound Commercial Boulevard is blocking two lanes.
• There is a crash with injuries on I-95 northbound at East Atlantic Boulevard blocking the left lane.
• A crash in I-95 southbound at West Oakland Park Boulevard is slowing down traffic.
• Another crash on westbound I-595 and South Nob Hill Road in Davie is delaying traffic.
• A crash on I-595 westbound at SR-91 has been moved to the shoulder but may cause delays.
• A crash on I-95 and West Copans road may delay commuters in Pompano Beach.
For full traffic and maps, click here.
This report will be updated as more information becomes available.