Read more Political Currents stories from the Miami Herald
A majority of Florida voters polled say the favor limits on carbon pollution from power plants.
The trips to historic King Ranch in Texas were financed all or in part with contributions from Florida’s sugar industry.
A Leon County judge said he was unsure he could redraw the state’s congressional map before the election.
More Political Currents
- Florida poll: More than 7 in 10 voters concerned about climate change, back EPA action plan
- Why won't Florida GOP leaders talk about trips to King Ranch in Texas?
- Judge skeptical about changes to Florida congressional districts before election
- Guantánamo detainee severed from 9/11 trial
- From secret Rick Scott deposition to Charlie Crist’s tie to Ponzi schemer, Florida governor’s race has more ‘mudslinging’
- Poll: Libertarian Adrian Wyllie helps Gov. Rick Scott catch Charlie Crist
VIDEO FROM OUR PARTNERS