Read more Political Currents stories from the Miami Herald
Tallahassee’s conservative political establishment is about to embark on a multi-million ad campaign to kill a popular, proposed constitutional amendment for medical marijuana.
The Republican Party of Florida met at one of World Disney World’s most expensive resorts for their annual fundraising dinner which also served as one last pep rally before the final push starts.
A big fear of state agriculture officials isn’t a fear anymore. It’s reality.
More Political Currents
- MARC CAPUTO: The politics, paradoxes and polling of pot in Florida
- Florida GOP makes final push for Gov. Rick Scott
- Broward shudders as giant African snails cross border from Miami-Dade
- Charlie Crist’s party-switch is not unusual in Fla. politics
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott seldom appoints black judges
- Florida GOP optimism grows as election approaches
VIDEO FROM OUR PARTNERS