WLRN Session Reports
Read more Political Currents stories from the Miami Herald
A governor’s race doesn’t seem to go by in Florida without Democrats ending up in a circular firing squad.
Trips to historic King Ranch in Texas were financed all or in part with contributions from Florida’s sugar industry.
A majority of Florida voters polled say the favor limits on carbon pollution from power plants.
More Political Currents
- Marc Caputo: Dade Democratic dysfunction emerges in governor’s race
- Why won't Florida GOP leaders talk about trips to King Ranch in Texas?
- Florida poll: More than 7 in 10 voters concerned about climate change, back EPA action plan
- Guantánamo detainee severed from 9/11 trial
- From secret Rick Scott deposition to Charlie Crist’s tie to Ponzi schemer, Florida governor’s race has more ‘mudslinging’
- Judge skeptical about changes to Florida congressional districts before election
VIDEO FROM OUR PARTNERS