WLRN Session Reports
Read more Political Currents stories from the Miami Herald
Gov. Rick Scott said he’s not ready to take up Charlie Crist’s challenge to debate, saying it’s “laughable” because Crist has not won his primary contest.
Florida lawmakers haven’t given up hope on extending the state’s subsidized health insurance to immigrant children.
A Central Florida lawmaker wants to “take the politics out of labor negotiations” involving the public health trust.
More Political Currents
- Gov. Rick Scott to Charlie Crist: Win your primary and then maybe we’ll debate
- Miami lawmakers make one more push to extend healthcare to immigrant children
- Florida lawmakers consider healthcare law change aimed at Jackson
- Crist delivers blistering attack of Scott
- Did more than 3 million young adults get health coverage from parents' plans?
- Democrats resort to ‘political stunts’ to call attention to raising Florida’s minimum wage, Republicans say
VIDEO FROM OUR PARTNERS