WLRN Session Reports
Read more Political Currents stories from the Miami Herald
Gov. Rick Scott’s chief of staff, Adam Hollingsworth, received his communications degree in 2009 — not 1990 as he suggested on his May 27, 2011 application for an appointment to the board of Enterprise Florida Inc., the state's public-private economic development agency.
After receiving more than $700,000 in economic incentives from the state, a Bradenton ambulance production outfit shed 129 employees.
The untold chapter in Gov. Rick Scotts jobs story: the thousands of lost jobs in every sector and region of the state.
More Political Currents
- New documents show another degree controversy dogs Scott's chief of staff
- When state dollars don’t pay dividends
- Gov. Rick Scotts lost jobs
- Marc Caputo: Hollingsworth’s lie about PR degree bad spin for Gov. Rick Scott
- Gov. Rick Scott boasts about creating new jobs, but the numbers tell a far different story
- Nurse education expansion creates failing programs
VIDEO FROM OUR PARTNERS