Read more Political Currents stories from the Miami Herald
Scientists arrived hoping for a ‘leadership’ moment from the governor on climate change but left concerned that his silence means he wants to continue to do nothing.
Florida Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam still won’t answer key questions about his trips to King Ranch, where he and other top Florida Republican elected officials have visited.
A federal prosecutor identified former congressman David Rivera as a co-conspirator in a campaign-finance scheme to prop up a little-known candidate in the 2012 Democratic primary.
More Political Currents
- Gov. Rick Scott meets with scientists but remains silent on climate change
- Gov. Rick Scott and Adam Putnam disclose a few more details on King Ranch trips
- David Rivera named co-conspirator as friend pleads guilty in campaign-finance case
- Florida and feds in a showdown over when to test students still learning English
- Auto insurance political committee flexes muscle in Miami judicial races
- Doral council proposes its own changes to city charter
VIDEO FROM OUR PARTNERS