Read more Political Currents stories from the Miami Herald
STATE GOVERNMENT / ANALYSIS
The embattled head of Florida’s Department of Economic Opportunity will easily survive a crisis that required federal intervention.
PolitiFact says that most young people, in fact, have health insurance.
Gov. Reubin Askew / 1928-2014
The former governor’s body will lie in state Tuesday in the building where he spent most of his political career: the historic Old Capitol.
More Political Currents
- Top state official faces little scrutiny from lawmakers in wake of unemployment website fiasco
- PolitiFact: Obama wrong that ‘most young Americans’ not covered by health insurance
- Services set for former Gov. Reubin Askew
- Marc Caputo: Charlie Crist’s Obamacare conundrum
- Gov. Scott: DCF funding on the rise
- Fact-checks of Gov. Rick Scott cross the 100 mark
VIDEO FROM OUR PARTNERS