Read more Political Currents stories from the Miami Herald
From secret Rick Scott deposition to Charlie Crist’s tie to Ponzi schemer, Florida governor’s race has more ‘mudslinging’
The Democrats are using a website to highlight a sealed deposition Rick Scott gave before running for governor in 2010. The Republicans are focusing on Charlie Crist’s relationship to a convicted Ponzi schemer.
A Leon County judge said he was unsure he could redraw the state’s congressional map before the November election.
Crist and Scott are essentially tied in the latest Quinnipiac University poll, in good part because Libertarian candidate Adrian Wyllie pulls support from Crist.
More Political Currents
- Judge skeptical about changes to Florida congressional districts for November
- From secret Rick Scott deposition to Charlie Crist’s tie to Ponzi schemer, Florida governor’s race has more ‘mudslinging’
- Poll: Libertarian Adrian Wyllie helps Gov. Rick Scott catch Charlie Crist
- Charlie Crist about to get millions in campaign subsidy
- From ‘huckster’ riff to math dis, Florida CFO Jeff Atwater and N.Y. Gov. Cuomo have war of words
- Miami congressional candidate highlights ‘Cuban’ rivals in flier
VIDEO FROM OUR PARTNERS