Read more Political Currents stories from the Miami Herald
After receiving more than $700,000 in economic incentives from the state, a Bradenton ambulance production outfit shed 129 employees.
The untold chapter in Gov. Rick Scott’s jobs story: the thousands of lost jobs in every sector and region of the state.
Adam Hollingsworth sometimes gave an aw-shucks self-deprecating line when he gave advice: “I’m just a guy with a p.r. degree from Alabama.”
More Political Currents
- Gov. Rick Scott’s ‘lost’ jobs
- Marc Caputo: Of double talk and double standards: Rick Scott’s staff chief lied about degree
- Gov. Rick Scott boasts about creating new jobs, but the numbers tell a far different story
- When state dollars don’t pay dividends
- Homestead may pull plug on land deal with tarnished Dade Medical College boss
- Nurse education expansion creates failing programs
VIDEO FROM OUR PARTNERS