Wattage requirements for appliances
Read more Hurricanes stories from the Miami Herald
Weather forecasters are keeping an eye on a tropical wave in the Atlantic that could strengthen in the coming days.
After forming off the coast of Florida, the Atlantic season’s first hurricane is expected to roll over the Outer Banks by Thursday night.
As it moves north, Arthurs lingering tail may bring even more rain to South Florida, forecasters said.
- Tropical wave could form into depression
- Arthur grows into a hurricane, headed toward Carolinas
- Arthur, likely to become seasons first hurricane, stays off Floridas coast
- First tropical storm forms off Florida
- Early end forecasted for ‘hurricane tax’
- Hurricane guide 2014: Stocking up on food before the storm
VIDEO FROM OUR PARTNERS