Wattage requirements for appliances
Read more Hurricanes stories from the Miami Herald
South Florida will see more heat and rain on Tuesday.
GAY SOUTH FLORIDA
Gay-rights advocates have crafted a primer for emergency workers about how to care for LGBT disaster victims.
A tropical storm that never came close to Palm Beach County will cost nearly $72 million in total damages and cleanup costs, county emergency managers said.
- Weather alert: More heat and rain in store for South Florida; Dorian still a question mark
- Gay disaster victims the subject of new HRC awareness campaign for emergency workers
- Damage from Isaac floods estimated at $72 million in Palm Beach County
- Isaac causes travel disruptions in Florida, Gulf states
- Tropical Storm Isaac leaves 62,000 without power in South Florida
- South Florida floods Twitter with Tropical Storm Isaac tweets
VIDEO FROM OUR PARTNERS