Blas Perez scored twice, including the go-ahead goal in the 78th minute, to help FC Dallas beat the Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 on Saturday night.
Sebastian Le Toux scored on a penalty kick in stoppage time to lift the Philadelphia Union to a 2-2 tie with the New York Red Bulls on Saturday.
Blas Perez scored in the 78th minute to lift FC Dallas to a 2-1 win over Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Saturday at Toyota Park, handing Dallas its fifth win in the past seven games.
Andy Rose kept calm and got the Seattle Sounders another win.
Dwayne De Rosario scored in the 89th minute to lift Toronto FC to a 1-1 draw with the Chicago Fire on Saturday night.
The New England Revolution extended their winning streak to five games on Saturday at Gillette Stadium as Kelyn Rowe and Lee Nguyen scored two minutes apart to lift the club to a 2-1 triumph over the Montreal Impact.
Sporting Kansas City snapped a four-game losing skid in emphatic fashion on Friday, claiming a 4-0 victory over Chivas USA at the StubHub Center.
Ethan Finlay's goal early in the second half lifted the Columbus Crew to a 2-2 draw with the Houston Dynamo on Saturday night.
Seattle's Andy Rose scored a stoppage-time winner to give the Sounders a 3-2 victory over Real Salt Lake on Friday, extending their lead in the Major League Soccer standings.
Gaston Fernandez scored in the 76th minute to lift the Portland Timbers to a 2-2 draw with the Colorado Rapids on Saturday night.
Kelyn Rowe and Lee Nguyen scored back-to-back in a 2-minute span to help the New England Revolution rally for a 2-1 over the Montreal Impact on Saturday night.
Dominic Dwyer broke Kansas City's single-season scoring record with his 19th goal to help Sporting beat Chivas USA 4-0 on Friday night.
The 2014 season's final edition of the California Clasico will be played on Sunday as the San Jose Earthquakes welcome the Los Angeles Galaxy to Buck Shaw Stadium.
The Columbus Crew travel to BBVA Compass Stadium on Saturday to meet the Houston Dynamo with both clubs battling for a postseason berth in the Eastern Conference.
Red Bull New York and the Philadelphia Union will meet for the third time this season when the two clubs do battle at PPL Park on Saturday.
A pair of Eastern Conference rivals will clash on Saturday as the New England Revolution welcome the Montreal Impact to Gillette Stadium.
The Colorado Rapids will attempt to bring an end to their franchise-record seven-game losing skid when the club welcomes the Portland Timbers to Dick's Sporting Goods Park on Saturday.
FC Dallas will attempt to halt a poor run of form on Saturday when the club hosts West rivals Vancouver Whitecaps FC at Toyota Stadium.
The Chicago Fire and Toronto FC will both be desperate for three points on Saturday when the two sides tangle at Toyota Park.
Sporting Kansas City and Chivas USA both will be looking to stop the rot when the two sides battle at the StubHub Center on Friday.
- Miami-Dade budget faces final vote
- Miami Beach shows off new anti-flooding pumps
- President Barack Obama rules out ground troops vs. Islamic State group: ‘We’re not going to do this alone’
- Florida universities need $45 million to offset drop in Bright Futures scholarships
- Contractor gets 7 years in military secrets case
- Dog missing from Pennsylvania found in Oregon
- Sheriff: Burned armpit hair led to Idaho car crash
- Suicide bombers kill 15 at north Nigerian college
- Gray Crow moves back to quarterback for University of Miami
- Rafa Martinez leads Columbus boys’ golf team to Youth Fair win
- FSU star QB Jameis Winston suspended for first half vs. Clemson for yelling obscenities on campus
- Miami Dolphins’ Ryan Tannehill tries to target problem of inaccuracy
- Miami Dolphins still committed to running the football
- Outdoors feature: St. Lucie County artificial reef dazzles divers
- FIU Panthers linebackers fulfilling early promise
- Greg Cote’s Thursday night NFL pick: Buccaneers vs. Falcons
- Fed signals firm end to bond buying
- Atlantic Broadband offers 1 Gigabit service
- Fort Lauderdale airport’s new runway ready for action
- Fort Lauderdale home health firm settles federal whistleblower case.
- Books & Books coming to Arsht Center campus in downtown Miami
- Brickell Motors buys Ocean Cadillac
- In the social media age, private actions are company business
- Feds allege $300-million Ponzi scheme at Cay Clubs Resorts
- Color is the new black: Spring/summer fashion trend report
- Jewish Museum of Florida’s recipe contest celebrates foods of the High Holy Days
- Make a Carrabba’s fan-favorite chicken dish at home
- Get to know freekeh, a ‘new’ ancient grain
- Florida: 4th annual Monarch Festival set for Sept. 27-28 in Earleton
- Fit Tip: Should I use ice or heat?
- Study: Sunscreen may harm the sea life
- FDA warns about not using Expression as a filler
- Miami’s Cannonball launches effort to improve discourse over art and artists
- At Fort Lauderdale‘s Empire Stage, shorts from Pigs Do Fly fail to take off
- Celebrity birthdays on Sept 12
- Cuba’s Danzabierta performs a glittery psychological portrait with “Showroom” in Miami
- Brazilian singer Caetano Veloso brings the art of musical change to Miami Beach
- Ode to puzzles on target
- Gameday Grub: Guide to new food and returning fan favorites at Sun Life Stadium
- Start your diets, save your dimes: South Beach Wine and Food Festival unveils 2015 lineup
Powered by Legacy.com ©
To place a Death Notice, please call 305-376-8901 or email email@example.com. Be sure to include: Your name, daytime phone number, address, method of payment, name of funeral home/crematory to contact for verification of death. To place it online click here.
If you have a suggestion for a staff-written obituary, please send an email to dadenews@MiamiHerald.com
- Bob Crewe, 'Walk Like a Man' writer, dead at 83
- Israeli ex-Mossad chief Yitzhak Hofi dead at 87
- Pulitzer-winning cartoonist Tony Auth dies at 72
- Spanish department store head Alvarez dies at 79
- Japan's World War II film idol Rikoran dies at 94
- Jazz-funk pioneer Joe Sample dies at 75
- WS star Frank Torre, Joe's brother, dies at 82
- Miami artist, clothes designer Joyce Lux dies at 94