The once homeless participants of the Downtown Enhancement Team find new hope through their work helping clean up the same streets they once lived on.
More than two months and $7 million in contractor fines after it was supposed to open, Port Miamis billion-dollar tunnel is finally about ready to handle traffic, officials said Thursday.
Ted and Robin Vernon are nationally known for their vast collection of vintage cars. Several of those prized automobiles were damaged early Thursday morning when a fire swept through their classic-car warehouse, Ted Vernon Specialty Autos dealership.
A former Venezuelan judge and his family flew into Miami International Airport with plans for a prepaid, two-week vacation at Disney World.
As an ongoing political stalemate in Haiti fuels an electoral crisis, many are focusing attention on Haitian Prime Minister Laurent Lamonthes constant campaign-style stops.
Miami Mayor Tomás Regalado wants to pay for 20 more cops next year. On Thursday, the city commission told him to bring back a proposal for five times that number.
- Miami Heat still non-committal on Michael Beasley, Greg Oden
- Obama considers allowing Honduran children into country
- Sixth-grader’s science project on venomous lionfish spawns fierce fight over scientific credit
- Feds charge former high-ranking Chavez aides with protecting drug traffickers
- Armando Salguero: Joe Philbin optimistic about Miami Dolphins despite skeptics
Speak Up | Public Insight Network
Share your insights on topics we're exploring: