A small plane has made an emergency landing on the sand at 57th Street in Miami Beach. Miami Beach Fire Rescue and Ocean Rescue are on the scene. The pilot and three passengers escaped safely, authorities said. Photo via WSVN/Ch. 7.
Heat owner Micky Arison, in an open letter to fans, expressed optimism about the teams future in the post-LeBron James era.
Postpartum depression and, in extreme cases, psychosis are in the spotlight after a new mother is accused of trying to drown her baby boy.
Swastikas and the word Hamas were spray-painted on pillars in front of a Northeast Miami-Dade synagogue early Monday morning, leaving the surrounding community on edge especially after the same symbols appeared on two cars in Miami Beach Saturday.
Affordable Care Act
The Obama administration is contacting people with subsidized health plans under the Affordable Care Act to verify their eligibility.
Cuban government restrictions on religion remain severe although they have been eased on several fronts over the past year, according to the U.S. State Department's annual report on freedom of religion around the world.
- Micky Arison reassures Miami Heat fans: We are not done
- Miami Dolphins rookie wide receiver Jarvis Landry catching on real fast
- Mac Engel: Jeter always realized key to being loved was simply 'don't be a jerk'
- UM QB Jake Heaps: ‘I didn’t come here to be a backup’
- Miami Dolphins running back Lamar Miller hopes to thrive in Bill Lazors new offense
Speak Up | Public Insight Network
Share your insights on topics we're exploring: