Ultra Fest Audit
Several city of Miami lawyers and officers of the Bayfront Park Management Trust did nothing wrong by accepting free Ultra Music Festival VIP tickets, according to a legal opinion issued late Thursday by the City Attorneys office.
After Miami Beach Police Detective Reinaldo Casas tested positive for cocaine, he insisted that the drug had been unwittingly absorbed into his blood through an erection-enhancing cream he applied to his genitals.
Prosecutors on Thursday dropped their case against a University of Miami law school administrator accused of a fatal hit-and-run car crash in Brickell immediately outraging the relatives of the woman killed.
After Gov. Scotts secret trip to King Ranch, he tapped a ranch executive for state regulatory board
A Scott campaign spokesman did not respond to questions about whether the governor talked to King Ranch officials about the appointment after his successful hunting trip.
MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
A 20-year employee of a firm contracted by Miami International Airport to run an exclusive lounge for fliers was arrested Thursday, accused of stealing more than $2 million from the countys aviation department.
Florida Blue blames the impacts of older and less healthy adults who use more services for its rising rates.
- Man who died scuba diving was added to Miami Hurricanes roster a day earlier
- Greg Cote: LeBron-Heat saga unfolds, and its stranger than first thought
- Fired Miami Beach cop gets job back after blaming cocaine test on sex-aid cream
- Miami Hurricanes assistant Micheal Barrow leaves program
- Miami Marlins left raging after replay review helps Cincinnati Reds to victory
Speak Up | Public Insight Network
Share your insights on topics we're exploring: