David Beckhams quest to bring soccer to PortMiami faces competition for the land he seeks. Among the rivals is Royal Caribbean, which announced its opposition this week.
The states highest court called on the Florida Legislature to intervene quickly to correct what it called an injustice in the case of a Tampa man originally from Mexico.
Four masked men wearing gloves and carrying tools broke into a secured Little Havana apartment garage Thursday morning and damaged 46 vehicles, stealing GPS devices, iPhones, and other electrical gizmos. (Photo by CBS 4)
Fashion icon Tommy Hilfiger has designs on the hotel world, with plans to buy and renovate the Raleigh as part of Hilfiger Hospitality.
Painting a grim picture of world developments, Sen. Marco Rubio said the United States has an obligation to remain engaged.
The bill offers special protection for brandishing a partially consumed pastry or other food.
- AP Exclusive: Man said to create bitcoin denies it
- Miami Heat falls flat against San Antonio Spurs
- Teen shot by Miami Beach police Taser died of accidental cardiac arrest
- Royal Caribbean says no to Beckham’s soccer plan, while PortMiami heads abroad to recruit other developers
- At CPAC, Sen. Marco Rubio presses for assertive U.S. foreign policy
Speak Up | Public Insight Network
Share your insights on topics we're exploring: