PUBLIC CORRUPTION TRIAL
Ex-lobbyist Richard Candia, described by prosecutors as a 'bag man,' will testify against suspended Miami Lakes Mayor Michael Pizzi at federal bribery trial.
A shopping center and apartments planned for sensitive pine rockland have renewed worry over a proposal to turn Zoo Miami into an Orlando-style attraction.
Over the last nine years, Venezuela-based Telesur has become a leading voice in Latin America. Now, the channel is hoping its left-of-center views will snare English-language viewers.
A governor's race doesn't seem to go by in Florida without Democrats ending up in a circular firing squad. A disgruntled Nan Rich supporter was the unwitting bullet this time.
Her husband left her a canal-side house and more but she claims she has received only a small part of the estate.
As Ramadan comes to an end, Islamic leaders in Miami say the Muslim community is growing and continuing to embrace new cultures.
- Miami Dolphins running back Lamar Miller hopes to thrive in Bill Lazor’s new offense
- LeBron deep-sixes number; will be No. 23 with Cavs
- Q&A with Dan Levy, Facebooks global director of small business
- Tiger Woods pays price, learns lesson from physical invincibility of his youth
- Armando Salguero: Mike Wallace looking forward to being bigger part of Miami Dolphins offense
Speak Up | Public Insight Network
Share your insights on topics we're exploring: