A team lobbyist says the wording of a Micky Arison email touting the mayors support of an arena deal was more final that it should have been.
Drivers should be able to travel at 75 mph on most interstate highways in Florida, the Senate voted Thursday.
Name change proposals for Miami Beach High will be discussed 6:30 p.m. in the auditorium of the school at 2231 Prairie Ave.
A federal prosecutor accused the former mayor of Hialeah and his wife of defrauding the U.S. government and running a scam at their Miami tax-evasion trial.
Malcolm Lloyd, a man affectionately known as Dr. Vodka for his scholastic achievements and skill at starting up a libation company, was killed early Thursday morning.
City of Miami
Miami commissioners enthusiastically agreed Thursday to turn over sections of three downtown streets to the developers of the multi-block Miami Worldcenter project.
- Vodka entrepreneur Malcolm Lloyd killed in car wreck on MacArthur Causeway
- Miami Heat survives late Bobcats surge, beats Charlotte for 2-0 series lead
- Miami Dolphins to open vs. Patriots, play Bills and Jets in prime time
- Miami Heats Dwyane Wade works long ball into his game
- Miami Commission: Ultra stays in downtown Miami
Speak Up | Public Insight Network
Share your insights on topics we're exploring: