Browards felony mental heath court is under attack from Public Defender Howard Finkelstein, once one of its biggest advocates.
The University of Miami sold land this month to a developer planning a strip mall and apartments for the largest remaining intact stand of pine rockland.
While not offering an apology or admission, the head of the United Nations says the global body bears a moral responsibility in helping Haiti tackle what experts say is the worlds worst cholera epidemic.
A man who threw a party for a friend in a punk-rock band that has been critical of Fidel Castro says that he has been the target of a psychological campaign of intimidation.
Three Miami Police Department boats are out of service after someone stole the lower units from the vessels outboard engines over the weekend.
The governors race is barreling forward, but one key aspect of Democrat Charlie Crists campaign remains a mystery. Who will be his No. 2?
- Miami Heat agrees to multi-year deals with Luol Deng, Mario Chalmers, Chris Andersen
- Dan Le Batard: LeBron James gave Miami four unforgettable years
- Despite offensive, Gaza rockets still hit Israel
- Mario Goetze, Germany leave Brazil as World Cup champs while Lionel Messi, Argentina suffer defeat
- Work begins on rebuilding Miami Heat roster
Speak Up | Public Insight Network
Share your insights on topics we're exploring: