Ice Bucket Challenge
The ALS Association has received $53.3 million since July 29, compared to $2.2 million in the same period last year.
A caseworker was arrested Friday, charged with lying about the well-being of a tot who was being tormented. The girl was later found dead.
Four-year-old Javon Dade Jr., was mauled to death by a pack of bull terriers and a pitbull last week while his father and his girlfriend were sleeping off a night of smoking weed laced with cocaine, police said.
State lawmakers altered seven of 27 congressional districts after Circuit Judge Terry Lewis ruled that two districts had been illegally drawn to benefit Republicans.
A sloppy storm marching across the Atlantic packing heavy rain will likely become a tropical depression or tropical storm over the weekend and could trigger dangerous flooding in Haiti, National Hurricane Center forecasters said Friday.
Some are questioning a Defense Department program that has helped cities like Ferguson, Missouri and Virginia Gardens receive tank-like weaponry.
- Ice Bucket Challenge making a big splash for charity
- Miami Dolphins’ Knowshon Moreno in position to earn expanded role
- WWE’s Daniel Bryan impressed with ‘WWE 2K15,’ latest signings
- Armando Salguero: Dan Marino’s role with Miami Dolphins is welcome but undefined
- Miami Central football coach receives slur-filled hate mail from Alabama ‘fan’
Speak Up | Public Insight Network
Share your insights on topics we're exploring: