South Florida's Catholic and Orthodox Ukrainians alike are praying this Easter for a Ukraine at peace. And peace, in their minds, starts with Ukrainian sovereignty.
Long the home of older Cuban exiles, la Ermita de la Caridad del Cobre is appealing to younger, more recent arrivals from the island.
The testimony of Hialeah Mayor Carlos Hernandez in federal court has opened a window into the citys years-long shadow banking industry.
One of the most expensive cities for renters is Miami, where rents, on average, consume 43 percent of the typical household income, up from a historical average of just more than a quarter.
Yasiel Puigs tangled trail from Cuba to Los Angeles entailed a stealth speed boat ride from the island, weeks holed up in a Mexican motel and shady smugglers haggling over a lucrative payout for the future baseball star.
MIAMI FEDERAL COURT
Guadalupe Ayan Estefanos arrival in handcuffs put an end to a 17-year saga in which she went on the lam and wound up in Mexico, unbeknownst to authorities who had been looking for her ever since.
- Comparisons between LeBron James, Michael Jordan inevitable in Heat-Bobcats series
- Greg Cote: Miami Heat odyssey this time could be dynasty or dismantled
- Miami woman charged with role in animal torture sex fetish porn video
- Model in Miami-Dade animal torture porn case granted bond
- Miami Heat expects dogfight from Bobcats
Speak Up | Public Insight Network
Share your insights on topics we're exploring: